Welcome to Polk Pourri
Our online store for purchasing documents and replicated photos about the history, heritage and culture of East Tennessee. We are constantly updating the site with new documents and photos.
Here is how it works:
1. Set up an account. You will receive an email asking you to activate your new account. (You can browse our history titles without an account, but you must have an account activated to download articles or pictures.)
2. Browse through our catalog to find the family or community histories, cemetery listings, or replicated photos you want; add them to shopping cart. You can even search to find articles with names you are interested in. Note: The preview photos are in low resolution; the .pdf you download will be of better quality, suitable for printing on 8"x10"paper.
3. Click on the purchase button to go through the PayPal/Credit Card process.
4. You will receive an email from us with a registration code that allows you to download your product.
5. Click on My Account, add registration code(s), and download your item(s). You can try the download 3 times. If you prefer a mail order of your products, place your order and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our documents are in a pdf format. If you don't have Adobe PDF, download the free software here.
Ready to start? click on the "Catalog" link in the navigation bar to begin your shopping experience.